Today is the day I start my blog. I've never been one that journals well. I started one for my son when he was little and I can't remember the last time I wrote in it. We'll see how this goes.
Scott got two really good job offers yesterday in ten minutes time. Crazy, huh? Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction! One of the jobs would be in Kansas City, MO and we do have family there so that would be really nice and the other is in Ft. Worth, TX. Either job would put us closer to the grandparents and that's one of the reasons we want to be back down South...grandparents!
We have enjoyed living in Utah. It is a beautiful state with breathtaking views all around, no matter where you are. We live in a nice subdivision here and our neighbors are awesome. Really! There's no guarantee when you move in somewhere as to what kind of people you will live by. God has been good to us and has put us where we needed to be and we are so thankful to Him.
Scott got two really good job offers yesterday in ten minutes time. Crazy, huh? Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction! One of the jobs would be in Kansas City, MO and we do have family there so that would be really nice and the other is in Ft. Worth, TX. Either job would put us closer to the grandparents and that's one of the reasons we want to be back down South...grandparents!
We have enjoyed living in Utah. It is a beautiful state with breathtaking views all around, no matter where you are. We live in a nice subdivision here and our neighbors are awesome. Really! There's no guarantee when you move in somewhere as to what kind of people you will live by. God has been good to us and has put us where we needed to be and we are so thankful to Him.
I've said before we are like dandelion fuzz...just floating around until we land where God wants us to be. We have moved a lot during our married life and hopefully this will be the last time, but if it isn't, then I'll deal with that, too. God gives you the strength to get through anything and everything.
We should know more later on in the week as to which job to take. Lots and lots of prayer!

Welcome to blogland! Enjoy putting your thoughts out there but remember not to be a slave to it either...life is meant to be enjoyed but it's nice to write about it sometimes too:)
ReplyDelete