I took Eric to school this afternoon and saw my friend Karalenn and she gave me a hug and it was game on...the tears came! I've been fine up to this point, but it's getting really close to the end of our time in Utah and I feel it.
We have made so many good friends here. I love the neighborhood we live in. It is so quiet here and so beautiful. We have great neighbors!! I absolutely LOVE the school Eric has been going to. It is AWESOME!! The principal, staff and Eric's teacher have been great! I wish we could take them all with us to TX. I was a little apprehensive about moving to Utah and having Eric start school at a new place, but what a blessing it has been. God knows just what we need. Friday will be his last day at school here. It's gonna be hard. There will be many more tears in the next few days. I'm sure of that.
I know that God has given Scott a really good opportunity in TX and I am so thankful, but it's gonna be hard to leave this place. However, if it dumps a bunch of snow tonight...not so much!! Ha! :o)
By the way we've found a place to live in TX! Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?!? It's only half a mile from Eric's new school. Yay!
We have made so many good friends here. I love the neighborhood we live in. It is so quiet here and so beautiful. We have great neighbors!! I absolutely LOVE the school Eric has been going to. It is AWESOME!! The principal, staff and Eric's teacher have been great! I wish we could take them all with us to TX. I was a little apprehensive about moving to Utah and having Eric start school at a new place, but what a blessing it has been. God knows just what we need. Friday will be his last day at school here. It's gonna be hard. There will be many more tears in the next few days. I'm sure of that.
I know that God has given Scott a really good opportunity in TX and I am so thankful, but it's gonna be hard to leave this place. However, if it dumps a bunch of snow tonight...not so much!! Ha! :o)
By the way we've found a place to live in TX! Nothing like waiting until the last minute, right?!? It's only half a mile from Eric's new school. Yay!


OOoooo. I'm so glad that Scott has work, but I wish it didn't take you from here. I understand though. We'd be willing to move too if it meant Seth had work. These are really tough times, but we sure feel that we are being watched over and we'll be okay. It's good to see you pull through. It makes me feel like we will too. I sure have loved getting to know you this year. We're gonna miss you and Eric.
ReplyDelete